1. Identification Cards (Yellow Cards) will no longer be issued on an “as–you-wait” basis. Information for the “yellow card” (recent picture and signature of child) can be dropped off at the county offices with the receptionist and a validated card can be picked up 3‐5 days later. Cards will not be prepared (same day) as you wait.
2. Picture of the child for the Yellow Card must be current and in color. No black and white pictures will be accepted. Pictures should be a headshot of the child and should be no larger than 1-1/2” X 2” (wallet size). Facing front.
3. Duplicate Identification cards (replacements) may be secured from PGCBGC office upon receipt of a completed yellow card with picture, at a cost of $5.00 per duplicate. It is not necessary to present proof of birth for a duplicate card.
4. Expired Identification Cards (Yellow Cards) – Identification cards that have expired (exceeded the 3 year limit) and are presented with an updated picture and signature will be reaccomplished without a charge. The expired card must be presented with the new information and picture.
5. Team rosters will be available within two weeks after the particular sport season begins and should be checked to ascertain that all players on the roster are eligible to participate in PGCBGC functions. A week prior to all playoffs, coaches should obtain a current copy of their official roster to have present at their games.
IT IS THE COACH’S AND UNIT MEMBERSHIP PERSON’S RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY ALL PLAYERS ELIGIBILITY.
6. Club rosters will be released to club presidents or membership chairpersons only after proper identification. Club rosters can only be obtained for your specific club and will not be distributed to other clubs.
7. Coaches Badges (& Team Parents Badges) should be completed by following the proper steps to get their badges. The Background check can take up to 2 weeks and we will NOT release any badges if the background checks have not cleared.
Coaches are responsible for making sure all players on a team are registered and have been issued an PGCBGC issued Official Laminated ID Card (Yellow Card).
•have an Official Laminated ID CARD
•be on your team roster